Friday, July 11, 2008

The Wedding Planning Gurus

I was extremely excited to receive a phone call this morning from Ralph Mucci, the Executive Producer and Show Host of The Wedding Planning Audiocast. I have been invited to do an interview with them for the "Wedding Planning Gurus" segment, giving advice on wedding planning as well as on destination weddings here in Hawai`i.

I am very honored to be listed amongst all of these great planners from all over the country such as Mindy Weiss, Marcy Blum, Michelle Rago, Sasha Souza, Linda Kessler, David Tutera and Colin Cowie too! I really look forward to chatting with you all online. My interview will be in 2 weeks and I will keep you all posted on the release date of the audiocast.

Now I can use one of the PR photos that I took the other day for their website too! Again, much mahalo to all of you for your generous support!

Photo Credit: The Flirty Guide Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett had the opportunity to do an interview ... you will enjoy the process. Great people

Tinygami said...

Can't wait to hear it! I'm guessing it will be online any day now?