Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding items by Mindy Weiss

When I was at the mall yesterday with my hubby, I went in to this card shop (used to be a Papyrus, but now it's an independent store) because I wanted to check out some cute cards.

As soon as I walked in to the store, they had a whole shelf of wedding items by Mindy Weiss, who is one of my favorite celebrity event planners and designers - file organizers, file folders, luggage tags, post-in notes, response card organizer, passport holder and many, many more... They sure are handy for all brides-to-be!

If you don't find them at a wedding supply store near you, there is always Mindy's online store. Have fun browsing and shopping! =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable- especially love that shade of blue. We will have to check it out to see if they have thank you cards.