Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oooooh... pretty linens!

When I was in San Francisco this past weekend, I was able to visit the Wildflower Linen showroom in Potrero Hill. Thanks so much, Lily, for taking time out of your busy weekend (AND day off) to show me your beautiful linens. I really appreciate it. Needless to say, I was in love with all the colors and fabrics! :)

With all the weddings and events that I have seen and planned in the last few years, flowers and linens are pretty much what makes the event stands out. If you want to "WOW" your guests, that's definitely one area that you should not skimp on.

Here are some of the photos I took during my visit:

All the linens were displayed according to the color scheme,
making it easier for clients to browse through

Lovely table settings to give clients all the different ideas
and color combinations


Linens and chair covers with beautiful texture and colors

Great idea for a sweetheart table

More colors and ideas...

Hmmm... yummy colors!

Owner, Youngsong Martin, was a fashion designer.
That's where she got all of her tabletop and chair cover ideas from.


Here are all the matte satins in a rainbow of colors for clients to choose from!

Can't go wrong with the black and white. Perfect for a holiday wedding or event!

For those of you who are in the Southern California Orange County area, you will have a chance to personally meet the owner of Wildflower Linen, Youngsong Martin. Please see the details in the flyer below...


2 comments:

angelabbf said...

Those are spectacular!

DowneastVintage said...

Hi Evonne!

You have an awesome blog!!!
I visit many blogs but never leave a comment. I love Wildflower Linen and I felt like I went on a special trip through your blog. Thank you for the great photos of Wildflower Linen.
You have an elegant eye for luxury and the very best. I will surely travel through the rest of your blog this coming week.

Regards,
Gloria Brown
Winterport, Maine