Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cute ring bearer photos on Style Me Pretty

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Style Me Pretty, asking all of us Little Black Book members to submit photos of the cute little ring bearers from our weddings. I submitted the following and they posted them on their blog today! You can read the post HERE!

This first ring bearer photo was actually from my very own wedding at the Moana Surfrider on O`ahu on June 2, 2005. Our ring bearer, Langston, was my hubby's nephew. He was 4 at the time and he did so well walking down the aisle all by himself. As we were lining up, I remember him asking his mom why the flower girl was crying! Needless to say, the flower girl didn't walk down the aisle as planned (but she was totally fine during the rehearsal). That's how children are, they can be unpredictable and we just have to go with the flow! :)

Photo Credit: Sanford Barr

This 2nd ring bearer photo was from my September 13, 2008 wedding at the Haiku Mill. Evan was the nephew of my beautiful bride, Angela. His brother Caleb also walked down the aisle with him. I love this photo because as sharp as Evan looked in his tux, his little tie was all crooked and his shirt wasn't even tucked in anymore right after the ceremony! :p How cute was that?!



Photo Credit: Tad Craig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw both are so cute!