Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A new Weddingbee blog!

For those of you Weddingbee fans out there, it seems like you need to set aside even more time now to catch up on their 2nd blog which launched today - the Weddingbee PRO! It's a group blog updated everyday by top wedding vendors across the country. You will find tons of great ideas, inspirations, photos, videos from the pros on there.

I just sent in my application to be one of their bloggers. Hopefully Mrs. Bee will send me an invitation to join their wonderful team! If not, then this is still where I am going to be at! In fact, as Events by Evonne keeps growing, this blog will have a completely new name, new domain, new look, new colors, new identity... so stay tuned for the "transition" post! :)




2 comments:

DK Designs said...

You GO GIRL...

Tinygami said...

VERY COOL! I LOVE WEDDING BEE :D

I sent in an application too. It would be so exciting to "bee" a PRO!

Thanks for posting this Evonne!

Oh and I can't wait to see your new blog! The anticipation is building.