Saturday, October 4, 2008

San Francisco, here I come!

My hubby and I will be in San Francisco for 2-1/2 days from December 6th through the 8th to visit my MIL. Augie and Stacie... and any other industry professionals, if you have time I'd like to meet up with you guys either Saturday or Sunday evening after dinner for dessert or a night cap. Please leave me a comment and let me know your availability. Diane, I will see you on the 4th here on Mau`i!

YAY... I am very excited to visit my 2nd home! =)



5 comments:

DK Designs said...

Can't wait to see you.. As soon as I firm up the wedding stuff I have going on when I arrive, I'll let you know a time we can meet for din din! :) Looking forward to it. We'll just miss each other in the air. I fly back on the 7th.

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Sounds good, Diane! Looking forward to our din din! =)

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

see you soon Evonne!

Tinygami said...

Looking forward to meeting in person!

Anonymous said...

let me know if you make any group plans. i'd love to join and meet you in person.