Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Blog Tagged - Compliments of Diane Phillips of DK Designs

Ahhh... I have just been blog tagged by my good friend Diane of DK Designs. I wonder how many of these will show up in blogs in the next few days. It will be interesting to see all of them!

So here goes...


4 THINGS I DID TODAY:
1. Booked a flight to Honolulu for next week to pick up my new kitty, Sheldon (photo above). The breeder is shipping him from Nashville, TN to Honolulu, HI via Atlanta, GA. Why Honolulu you may ask... all animals flying in to Hawai`i have to pass through the Quarantine Station in Honolulu. Unfortunately, Delta Airlines do not participate in the "Outer Island Airport Direct Release" program! =( Sheldon is a long hair Scottish Fold cat (look at those cute folded ears). He will be joining our other Scottish Fold, Stanley.
2. Did my lap-swim at the Kihei Aquatic Center.
3. Confirmed all the vendors for my Sunday, October 12th wedding.
4. Sent out proposals to a few potential clients.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
1. Work on my website update.
2. Brainstorm for my February photo shoot.
3. Put together a list of photos of weddings that I plan for my interview on The Wedding Planning Audiocast.
4. Continue to grow my company and hopefully have a few staff to help me with everything!

-----------------------------------------------------------------


4 OF MY GUILTIEST PLEASURES:
1. Desserts!
2. Desserts!
3. Desserts!
4. Desserts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------


4 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am not a very domesticated person, but I do love to bake ('cuz I love desserts)! =)
2. I was on the swim team since 5th grade, and I still try to swim 3 times a week.
3. I LOVE to travel and hope I can visit all of the continents before I turn 50!
4. I used to show my cats at regional cat shows! =p I love dogs too, but my current lifestyle doesn't allow me to have one right now... maybe someday!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I AM NOW TAGGING:
1. Augie Chang of Augie Chang Photography
2. Melissa Bumstead of Melissa's Smitten
3. Critsey Rowe of Critsey Rowe Photography
4. Rebekah and Ami of Elizabeth Anne Designs

No comments: