Thursday, October 23, 2008

Parents' Album

After almost 3-1/2 years of marriage, my parents finally asked us: "When are we going to get your wedding album?" Whew... I thought they were going to ask the "KIDS" question! =)

Well, I feel pretty bad about it. We have just been so busy with our lives in the last few years that we haven't had the time to make one for them (and my mother-in-law as well). It took me 1-1/2 years just to figure out which photos I wanted for our OWN album!

So now I have about 3 months to create theirs before I go visit them in Toronto next January! Oh boy, the pressure is on... Should I use Blurb, or My Publisher, or iPhoto? Any suggestions or recommendations?






Photo Credit: Eugene Kam

Photo Credit: Sanford Barr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know what you go with. I'm working on my photobook too. LOL! Now I don't feel bad for procrastinating.

Tinygami said...

I love the picture with the ocean! It's really gorgeous.

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

I always love the clean lines of iphoto, but my publisher gives you the flexiblity of subtle details!