Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Events by Evonne Blog

YAY! I am very excited to announce the brand new home of Events by Evonne Blog - "AWAY SOIREE"! As our company grows and the direction that it's heading, it is time for our blog to finally has its own identity. Please be sure to update your blog readers to the following address:


This blog will still be here for those who want to check out the older posts, but it will no longer be updated and will remain as an archive as of today. I am glad that my blog content will no longer belong to Google now! :) Again, please don't forget to update your blog readers to "Away Soiree". See you all there!


2 comments:

Joanna Tano Photography said...

I love your new blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for informing us about your new blog. Congratulations for having a new home and a new blog identity!!! I'm sure we will all also love it the way have loved the old one... =)