Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bloggers GTG - Toronto, Canada

I had the pleasure of meeting Holly Hatam of Teardrop Weddings today in downtown Toronto. It was a really cold day too (minus 12 degrees Celsius = 11 degrees Fahrenheit), perfect weather for a cup of hot green tea at Starbucks inside the Indigo bookstore.

Holly and I have been reading each other's blogs for months now, and I have always loved her illustrations and her wedding invitations design. In fact, I did a post on her last September on some note cards she did for Events by Evonne.

If you are looking for cute invitations that reflect your personality, make sure you check out Holly's website above and her blog here.

It was great meeting up with you, Holly. Hopefully you and Steve will make it to Mau`i one of these days... but if not, I will be back in Toronto soon. Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!




1 comment: