Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Luv Award

Thank you to Charlotte at Delovely Designs for nominating Events by Evonne for the Blog Luv Award. It means so much to me to be recognized by fellow professionals in the wedding industry. Mahalo for the support!

This is how the award works:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link of this post to the person from whom you received the award.


It's so difficult to narrow down to just 10 as there are so many other blogs that I absolutely love, but here is my blog list (in alphabetical order):

Chewing the Cud
Critsey Rowe Photography
DK Designs
Melissa's Smitten
Project Wedding
Savadelis Films
Southern Weddings Magazine
Style Me Pretty
The Bride's Cafe
The Flirty Guide



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, thanks so much Evonne! I can't wait to list my top 10...can I nominate you twice? ;)