Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sneak Peek of Jaime & Peter's wedding

Happy New Year! Yesterday's New Year's Eve wedding in Wailea was unbelievable and it was such a gorgeous day after almost a week of rain. We couldn't have asked for a better day and everyone had such a wonderful time. Thanks to all who did the "sun dance" for me! It worked! :)

Here is a sneak peek of the fabulous black and white decor that I took with my brand new DSLR camera (please click on the photos for larger view). Stayed tuned for the professional photos by Bill Stockwell of Photos on Maui, and Matthew Alvarado of Beloved Weddings!



The lounge and cocktail area

Beautiful chandeliers

One of the lovely centerpieces

Black & white napkin with personalized menu on a black square charger

Place setting for each guest

Amazing table setting for 52 guests

Awesome view of the ocean from the dining area

Photo Credit: Events by Evonne

7 comments:

DK Designs said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the location... Must be nice to have a place like that. :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding. Love the chandeliers! Absolutely gorgeous. Glad the weather worked out for you. I was thinking about you and hoping that the weather cleared up.

TCRANOR said...

This is Fabulous!!! I am such a fan of your work. I would love to know where you found the Damask runner?? I am a planner on the East Coast and I haven't found a runner as yet, w/o having it made.
Happy New Year and thanks for the constant inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning location and design, well done! Hope to work with you in the future. Chanelle

Melissa said...

Love this! I especially love the elegant draperies- it has such a great modern twist. Beautiful work...as always!!

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

the details are exquisite! love the black and white theme. nice work!