Saturday, January 17, 2009

Casual Dining @ Matteo's

My clients always ask me for casual dining suggestions and recommendations during their wedding week here on Mau`i. Matteo's Pizzeria in Wailea is one of my favorites. They have a pretty extensive menu from appetizers to salads to pastas to pizzas to desserts...

Tonight, my hubby and I went there for dinner and we ordered a 10-inch Meat-Lovers pizza and a Spaghetti Bolognese to share. They were delicious and we were so stuffed. Their prices were also very reasonable. It's definitely worth putting on your dining list!



SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE
Spaghetti pasta, veal, pork, beef, tomato ragu, sans parmesan cheese

10" MEAT-LOVERS Pizza
Margherita pizza with ham, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, green peppers and black olives, sans cheese

Photo Credit: Events by Evonne

No comments: