Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Mike Colón Experience

Mike Colón, one of my many favorite destination wedding photographers from Newport Beach, California, is having his educational workshop "The Mike Colón Experience X - Retreat in Paradise" here on Mau`i from Sunday, December 7th to Friday, December 12th. Although I am a beginner/amateur photographer (and I don't plan on becoming a wedding photographer), I really would love to meet "the legend".

If you are reading this post, Mike... I'd love to come by and say "aloha" and perhaps sit in on one of your sessions! I know your workshop is for professional photographers only, but I am a huge fan and just wanted to meet you! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike Colon is a very good photographer and has built a great company. I would love to meet him to and learn anything I could!