Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine Platinum List

Events by Evonne is extremely honored to be invited by the Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine to join their Platinum List of vendors for 2009. The listing will be under "Destination Wedding Planning" in both Hawai`i and Northern California.

The magazine is one of my all time favorites, and it is the most stylish one you will ever see out there. If you haven't read it before, you NEED to get a copy at your nearest bookstore right now!

I feel privileged to be listed among all these amazing and talented wedding professionals in the U.S., as well as Australia, Canada, Caribbean, France, Italy, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.K. Again, thank you very much for the invitation, and I look forward to seeing my listing in the January 2009 issue!





1 comment:

Tinygami said...

Congrats Evonne! It is a gorgeous magazine. One of my favs for sure :o)