Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my hubby!

Yes, it's my hubby's birthday today but we celebrated this past weekend. We went out with some friends on Friday night, then I took him out for dinner on Saturday at Merriman's Kapalua and we went to see the new James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" on Sunday.

Here are some pictures of our dinner at Merriman's. OMG, the food was AMAZING; the service was impeccable and the restaurant and view was just unbelievable. I have to say it's our favorite Mau`i fine dining restaurant right now. Joanie and Brandi, thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality. We had a great time and it was the best dining experience ever! Stay tuned for a later post on the restaurant, and more photos to come.

Oh, and the 007 movie was fun and action-packed; not to mention that Daniel Craig was just pure eye-candy. Even my hubby thought he looked pretty suave! :)



Pupu #1: House-made sausage and clams
with tomatoes, garlic and parsley in a broth

Pupu #2: Tempura shrimps

My pan-seared scallops with Kula sweet corn,
asparagus and Apple smoked bacon

My hubby's "Mixed Plate" - beef filet, mahi mahi and ahi tuna
with macadamia nut brown rice and greens

Dessert #1 - Flambe peppered pineapple,
with caramel sauce and vanilla ice-cream

Dessert #2 - The chocolate molten purse
(phyllo dough with melted chocolate)

That's us!

2 comments:

J Sav said...

I also took my husband to see Quantum of Solace for his birthday, then out for a sushi dinner. Thank heavens an action movie is released at this time every year!

DK Designs said...

Okay... if you ask me, the pics of the food is pure EYE CANDY!!! YUMMY! :)