Friday, September 19, 2008

Cakes, cupcakes, pastries and dessert bar...

If you have been following this blog, you know that I have posted about cakes and cupcakes before as I am a HUGE dessert fan! Lately, I have read about cupcakes and desserts on several blogs (including one of my favorites - Elizabeth Anne Designs) websites and wedding magazines. I thought I would post about them again since 2 of my upcoming weddings will feature a dessert bar and cupcakes. Lena and Kate, hopefully these photos will give you some inspiration for yours.

These photos are from the amazing Vanilla Bake Shop in Santa Monica... just a few blocks from Third Street Promenade:



This photo is from one of my favorite LA photographers - Next Exit Photography:


And these photos were taken from my recent family cruise:



Hmmm... YUM-O!



1 comment:

Tinygami said...

Oh Droooooool!

I am so there the next time I go to L.A.