Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Inspiration #5

As I was checking my mail the other day, I felt extremely honored when unexpectedly I received a package from celebrity videographer - Brett Culp of The CVP Experience. He has become one of the most respected event video producers in the nation capturing many of the top weddings and luxury events in the world.

Brett has won twenty-four prestigious WEVA (Wedding and Event Videographers Association) awards, and has impressive clients such as Author Tom Clancy, Singer Howie Dorough of The Backstreet Boys, Actress Delta Burke, New York Yankee Johnny Damon, NBA championship player Horace Grant, General Manager of the San Francisco Giants Brian Sabian... and the list goes on and on...


For those of you who are not familiar with Brett and his work, you HAVE to check out his website above. His work is exceptional and as he puts it:

YOU ARE A STORY
CELEBRATE IT
EMBRACE IT
CAPTURE IT
SHARE IT
!IVE IT

Thanks, Brett... for giving me my daily dose of inspiration! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you someday!

No comments: