Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rhonda's Scouting Trip





Rhonda and Jeff are a delightful couple from the San Francisco Bay Area, whom I just started working with. Their wedding is only a few weeks away at the Plantation House Restaurant, and Rhonda decided to fly out to Mau`i for a few days to meet with me and the rest of the vendors.

We had such a great time discussing flowers, linens and the overall decor for her special day. We even did a quick linen mock-up for her in her colors, which are turquoise blue, apple green and espresso brown. Then later that evening, I accompanied her to the food tasting at the restaurant.

Their wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to put together all the decor for her with my wonderful team of designers. That's the best part of wedding planning! =)

No comments: