Saturday, April 5, 2008

Inspiration #1


Photo Credit: Jessica Claire

When I have some down time from wedding planning, you will either find me sitting on the couch reading wedding magazines or at my desk looking through all these amazing wedding-related websites. I am constantly getting inspired by all the talented florists, photographers, event designers from all over the country.

Apart from those who are here in Hawai`i, one of my many favorite wedding photographers is Jessica Claire, who is based out of Southern California. What I like about Jessica is her work (obviously), her personality, her sense of style and how she likes to keep everything real and use Photoshop to a minimum. I have been enjoying her photographs and her blog for a little while now, and she just never ceases to amaze me every time!

Thanks, Jess... for giving me my daily dose of inspiration!

No comments: