Saturday, February 23, 2008

Off to Bali for my friend's wedding




My college friend, Karen, is finally tying the knot and of course I wouldn't miss it for the world. Not to mention that her fiance is Indian and I have always wanted to attend an Indian wedding. This would be a wonderful opportunity to see how weddings are done on the other side of the world. The lovely wedding will be held at the Villa Bayu Sabbah in Bali, Indonesia, and the night before they are going to have a huge Sangeet party.

Watch for my update and photos when I return on March 10. Have a great 2 weeks everyone!

1 comment:

SwellWomen said...

Wow Evonne! The house looks absolutely beautiful! How was your trip?! I'm sure lovely. I had the pleasure of visiting Bali a couple of years ago and am dying to go back. It's special there, just like Maui.
Great Blog!