Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sunnyside Farms




Every time when I drive up to Makawao, I am always fascinated by this beautiful white plantation house and its HUGE manicured lawn. I would ask my husband: "Honey, wouldn't it be nice to do weddings there? Look at that beautiful lawn!"

About 6 to 9 months after I have asked that question, finally the answer is YES! Deb, the owner, showed up at one of the Maui Wedding Association monthly lunch meetings to let all of us know that she is opening her home for weddings and events.

Ideally, it's a perfect location for up to 200 guests, but if the guest count is larger, it will be negotiable. The price includes trash removal, up to 2 "VIP Style" portable toilets, onsite assistance by the owners such as help in directing parking, a Bride & Bridesmaids dressing room with closet and full bath, kitchen available for minimal caterer and cake preparations...

If you are interested in booking this location for your wedding or event, please visit Events by Evonne, LLC or send me an email.

No comments: