Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MY Wedding!






After planning and attending so many beautiful weddings, it was finally my turn to have my own destination wedding on Thursday, June 2, 2005 at the Moana Surfrider on O`ahu!

We had such an awesome day but being the planner that I am, it was really hard for me to let go of all the details on the day of. I was setting up the wedding favors while my maid of honor was getting her hair and makeup done in our bridal suite! All of our family who was helping out literally had to kick me out of the ballroom because they just wanted me to enjoy the day.

A hundred of our closest family and friends were with us to share this very special day. They were from all over the world - Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Canada, U.S. (New York, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles)... We were so blessed to be surrounded by loved ones and it truly was an amazing wedding week. A huge mahalo to everyone who helped make this day possible. We love you all!

No comments: